If Mama Ain't happy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big hole, and took out a chunk of the intestine. Hoping they keep her long enough to get that (8-10") long slice mostly healed. Also removed the mesh that was put in during one of her hernia repairs years ago. She's in major pain.

Bless her heart. And yours. Here's praying to her getting to feeling better really quick. It is absolutely amazing what a good doctor can do these days.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. All prayers gratefully accepted! She's in for the surgery now, they'll supposedly call me when she's done.

She told me a few days ago I should start interviewing for her replacement. Told her I'm not interested in replacing her. I just want her well and feeling better. Good would be really nice!

Ain't no way I'm going to TRY training another one.

Daughter moved in, "to help us", after I had Gates biohazard and Wif's cancer surgery. OMG, I never realized how much alike they are.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's sleeping right now. Looks like she may go to the Jim Thorp Rehabilitation Center for som petty intensive PT. IF Tricare will authorize it. Doc took out a 13cm/5" chunk of her small intestine that had gotten trapped in an old hernia. Narrowed the passage down to 6mm, or about 1/5th inch. No wonder she's been nauseated for a long time! Repaired the hernias, removed the mesh from the last repairs. Now we wait some more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom