if only I was wealthy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want this one, beer instead of PEZ:

[Broken External Image]

And back on topic. I can't believe it's only at $1000. That's a beautiful gun.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but in the past Sears Supply in El Reno has had consignment guns that far exceed what is pictured here. Prices also far exceeded the $1000 the 870 is at. I saw a Winchester Model 42 which was heavily engraved (I believe by Angelo Bee) and inlaid with a few ounces of gold. I really wanted it, but the 5K pricetag was more than I could swing.

I haven't been out to Sears in a long time. 'Bout time to see what they have. Got some time off coming up, so that'll be one little excursion. Watch out for pretty guns. They can be an addiction. My only one is a Trap B 870 with really nice wood that except for a tiny fill would have gone on an F grade gun. Look up F grade 1100 or 870 to get some comparisons. CB

edit: Here's a nice 870 at a "nice" price: http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/trap-grade-p-694.html

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but in the past Sears Supply in El Reno has had consignment guns that far exceed what is pictured here. Prices also far exceeded the $1000 the 870 is at. I saw a Winchester Model 42 which was heavily engraved (I believe by Angelo Bee) and inlaid with a few ounces of gold. I really wanted it, but the 5K pricetag was more than I could swing.

I haven't been out to Sears in a long time. 'Bout time to see what they have. Got some time off coming up, so that'll be one little excursion. Watch out for pretty guns. They can be an addiction. My only one is a Trap B 870 with really nice wood that except for a tiny fill would have gone on an F grade gun. Look up F grade 1100 or 870 to get some comparisons. CB

edit: Here's a nice 870 at a "nice" price: http://www.greatlakessportingarms.com/trap-grade-p-694.html

that is AWESOME!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom