Illegal Alien

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been on a tear the last couple days with the storm damage, no power, and dealing with idiots that can’t follow very simple instructions about not tearing up my pasture with their work trucks, but what my daughter told me today about her boss really burns my @ss.
My daughter’s boss is one of my wife’s former students who was an foreign exchange student from Norway, and when she graduated high school in Norway, she got a student visa to go to college here. While she was in college she worked as a lifeguard at the university pool and ended up getting promoted to running the whole recreation center that includes the pool. She graduated college in December and is engaged to get married, but since she’s not married yet has to have a work visa to legally stay in the US. Her work visa hasn’t come through yet, so the university has basically told her to work from home and not be seen at the rec center until it does. It’s been said many times by the govt that they can’t round up illegals and send them back, but I wouldn’t be surprised if INS doesn’t show up at her door with deportation papers.
I don’t care where you go here in east TX, but you’re going to see dark skinned men and women with muddy water still dripping out of their clothes working and going about their daily lives like they legally belong here. They don’t give a rat’s hairy @ss about their legal status or visas, and neither does the govt or the people they work for.
Granted, I’m sure the university could get in trouble for keep this young lady on the payroll without a visa, but with all that’s going on with illegals flooding the border, the fact that someone with an expired visa and actually trying to get a work visa is being told to hide out really doesn’t sit well with me.
While I’m totally against illegals willfully being illegal, I don’t have any problem at all with a person going through the proper channels to better themselves.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, it’s disgusting what has/is happening in regards to immigration. We seem to want to keep those who have bypassed the system and are here illegally. Those who are a burden adding nothing to our society while doing everything we can to prevent good, well educated people from becoming citizens. It’s almost like it’s on purpose. 🤔

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4864.png

Or just walk across the border.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The was a German couple who had several children and were Christian’s and this administration wanted to deport them and if they went back to Germany the parents would be jailed because the home schooled the children. They were in limbo for several months and the day was fast approaching when they’d be sent back but after a cry from some American group they were allowed to stay in the US.
Then there was a Ukrainian family (women) that were seeking sanctuary from the war and again this administration sought to deport them. And they had a very valid reason to request sanctuary yet this administration wanted them deported. And we all know who came across our border-walking.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t mean this as sarcastic, but I think the vast majority if not all Norwegians are white. I’ve actually never met or even seen the young lady, but my wife and daughter have very high opinions of her.
Yes - REAL Norwegians are white; but in these modern times, any color of the rainbow can immigrate to what is (was) traditionally white countries, and be described as German, Swiss, French, etc. But I'll never be able to move to Japan or China and be considered "Japanese" or "Chinese".

Just clarifying my earlier post.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As an update, the situation ain’t looking good. My daughter came home last night with more info, and this young lady basically got screwed over by a lawyer that didn’t know what the heck he was doing. He filed the wrong forms the first time and is having to refile the right ones which is dragging the process out. The university has already taken her off the payroll, so she’s working for free. Her boss is trying to hold her position until her immigration/citizenship stuff is straightened out, and now the university is pushing him to post the job.
As I said in the previous post, the young lady graduated in December, and I was under the impression it was with a bachelor’s degree. She actually finished her Master’s.
So it appears Anina who is white, has two degrees, and a great work history in the US is losing her job due to a slow citizenship process while Jose who swam over here yesterday and still has muddy water dripping out of his clothes gets to go to work without a care in the world. :censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom