Illegal Aliens and gun purchase

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may be a felony but only if convicted. Very, very few people go thru the process. Most only face administrative penalties. Our immigration system is totally FUBAR.
I’ll thank Democrats for that FUBAR. Our law is clear but they do not enforce it. Beyond infuriating. Not sure why we can’t have the democrats locked up for this failure

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20 years last crossing to mexico you get a 30 day tourist visa.
went with brother to road race motorcycles in monterrey a few times.
I went to Monterey on business 40 years ago. We were served Goats Head Soup. Complete with the head with hair in a platter of small junks of meat. Not a joke. I was quite young at the time and never had been out of the country. It was a real eye opener just seeing the contrast between the have and have nots in
Mexico. There did not appear to be a middle class. One thing that stood out was the piles of tailings from mining operations. Union Carbide would just pile them up along the hi ways in huge mounds. They did not have an EPA at that time I guess. Always wondered where The Rolling Stones got the name for that album.

Here's proof. A quick search reveals that it's quite common.

Complete recipe here. By the time she's done you'll be hungry. Ok. I'll stop.
watch

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom