Illegal police training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He’s a good fighter and operator however he also believes in gun control. He said civilians should not own ar15s
To be honest I did not see the whole conversation only a few clips
Interesting. I’d not heard him say that. But I’ve not really listened to him a ton. Mainly on Rogan and a couple other podcasts. Again, disappointing. I was thinking he was a good guy.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. I’d not heard him say that. But I’ve not really listened to him a ton. Mainly on Rogan and a couple other podcasts. Again, disappointing. I was thinking he was a good guy.
Here is clip from one of his interviews.
He also works with gun control groups

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Main reason I retired from ODOT. The corruption in state government burned me out.
The current director is following it to a T.
Won't name names but he's sure been on the news alot. Nice man and I've known him over 30 years so I won't say anything publicly about him but others before we're bought I'm sure.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And anything you say on the internet is there forever. Thats one reason I left another site, a bunch of 'patriots' (or patridiots) running their mouths about the violent overthrow of the government. After the Jan 6 stuff some were talking about taking a convoy to DC to take it back. On the open internet, like youre not being watched. Jeeeeez.

I've learned to be very discreet.
There were likely internet feds inciting that rhetoric. You did good getting away from that forum.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He’s a good fighter and operator however he also believes in gun control. He said civilians should not own ar15s
To be honest I did not see the whole conversation only a few clips
I believe in gun control. "If there's a gun around I want to be in control of it." Clint Eastwood, I believe.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is clip from one of his interviews.
He also works with gun control groups

His last comments about nobody needs access to an AR-15 because it doesn’t make sense to him why, is exactly the reason we do need them. It’s to protect ourselves against people like him.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Main reason I retired from ODOT. The corruption in state government burned me out.
The current director is following it to a T.
Won't name names but he's sure been on the news alot. Nice man and I've known him over 30 years so I won't say anything publicly about him but others before we're bought I'm sure.
You should say something and bring it to light so others know.
This is how all this bs continues then b4 you know it it’s 💯 out of control

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should say something and bring it to light so others know.
This is how all this bs continues then b4 you know it it’s 💯 out of control
Let's just say, I worked there through several governors as well as their picks for director at ODOT. And each had an agenda for new highways. None of which could be justified by me or other engineers. Costing tax payer money on worthless projects when our budget was stretched to the limits on real needs.
I was no longer a yes man 20 years ago and I didn't go any higher in management because of it, but that was okay with me. I spent that time being a thorn, and doing right.
I wont name names because OK is paying me to be retired and I wont risk having that taken...if they even can somehow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom