Immigration Reform Looming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
FBI statistics prove that we are "safer" than we were in the '60s. I'm not sure what you're insinuating. If black people were still classifiable as second class citizens would we be any safer? Would we be safer if, you know, we'd kept them in their place?

A decent woman could walk down the street in Detroit without worry of being raped or mugged back then.

For the record I think segregation is wrong, but you cant deny facts that it seemed we were safer then for both races. The black family was also a unit back then instead of all the welfare momma's ( of both races we have today)

See the problem is that no one gets is

The same people who marched for civil rights want to take our guns
The same people who try to take every semblance of God from school are the same ones who want to take our guns
Most of the supporters of gay marriage are the same ones supporting gun control.

And so forth and so forth.

Instead of coming together after the civil rights movements as brothers the liberals decided to abandon the black man and go on to the next "downtrodden group" and our country is worse off for it. If conservative white people and black people ( and anyone else who wants to come for the ride) ever get together this country will be great once again.

also

http://www.lowtechcombat.com/2010/12/50-year-trends-in-violent-crime-in-us.html

part of crime is there are more people so there are more crimes. I am speaking rate. Also did we have bullet proof glass of McDonalds in places like Philly PA back in the 60s?

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/the_taboo_on_mentioning_black_mob_violence.html

Also would the Knoxville massacre happened back then? For the record it has not been charged as a hate crime

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The subsidized housing rules that prevented the father from living in the home really did a number on the black community.

Seems like a lot of you forget black folks didn't immigrate here, they were brought by the shiploads in chains and auctioned off like cattle. After that, they were treated like 2nd class citizens. Even during ww2, black soldiers were looked down upon, despite their bravery and sacrifice.

You guys put up with 350 years of that BS and tell me you wouldn't have an "attitude." Hell, a lot of you get pissed at gun show promoters because you don't get the discount you feel "entitled" to. So, I damn sure that if you and your ancestors had been abused for centuries, you wouldn't greet the day with a sunny disposition.

That doesn't excuse bad behavior, or actions that reinforce negative stereotypes, but it is a reason for some of it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that America is a much better place than in the 50s or 60s. Less crime, fewer unwed mothers, greater literacy among blacks and whites, fewer people relying on taxpayer earnings, schools have certainly benefitted from integration, as the classrooms are much more manageable. Our culture has no doubt been enriched by the strong family values, and importance of fatherhood, that was formerly lacking in our "white" culture. In music, art and literature, our country as a whole can now be seen by the world to be first-class, no longer trailing in science and industry.

I hope this is a joke?

Our schools are liberal indoctrination camps now where you have armed guards in many. I went to school in the 90s and we did not have that and I am sure they did not in the 60s with the exception of the civil rights movement.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you ever wind-up bottomsideupwards in the ditch strapped in to your Kia with all the blood rushing to your head wondering what in the hell to do? Hanging there with no clue as to how you'd cut yourself loose?

Latest posts

Top Bottom