Immigration Reform Looming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email today. I can't verify the authenticity. I'm not going to go back and read 14 pages.

Real or BS?

Mixed into the immigration reform bill is a National ID mandate. This photo ID is Esperanto from a drivers license an will be required for all US citizens. The ID is said to contain family history, children's information, blood type, finger print, retinal scan, and other personal info.
They want all employers to have an ID reader to verify employees identities and law enforcement as well. All info will be stored in a central Gov database. Supposedly they will implement it for plane boardings, buying cars, getting a drivers license and who knows what else.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But we are not discussing white slavery. In fact, we really are not supposed to be discussing slavery in this thread at all. We should be discussing immigration reform.

You brought it up, post #183 now why was that? But when history doesn't support the narrative we should quickly divert huh? Especially since the truth in history can be a problem, like the fact that the first slave holder in the colonies was a black man owning another black man. And the fact that it wasn't started by rich white land owners but the Courts.

http://cofcc.org/2012/03/americas-first-slave-owner-was-a-black-man/

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part1/1narr3.html

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an email today. I can't verify the authenticity. I'm not going to go back and read 14 pages.

Real or BS?

Mixed into the immigration reform bill is a National ID mandate. This photo ID is Esperanto from a drivers license an will be required for all US citizens. The ID is said to contain family history, children's information, blood type, finger print, retinal scan, and other personal info.
They want all employers to have an ID reader to verify employees identities and law enforcement as well. All info will be stored in a central Gov database. Supposedly they will implement it for plane boardings, buying cars, getting a drivers license and who knows what else.

Decide for yourself

https://www.google.com/search?q=Nat...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Appears it is.

Requirements in Senate Bill 744 for mandatory worker IDs and electronic verification remove the right of citizens to take employment and "give" it back as a privilege only when proper proof is presented and the government agrees. Such systems are inimical to a free society and are costly to the economy and treasury.

Any citizen wanting to take a job would face the regulation that his or her digitized high-resolution passport or driver's license photo be collected and stored centrally in a Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services database.

The pictures in the national database would then need to be matched against the job applicant's government-issued "enhanced" ID card, using a Homeland Security-mandated facial-recognition "photo tool." Only when those systems worked perfectly could the new hire take the job.

Immigrant employees would probably have to get biometric (based on body measurements like fingerprint scans and digital images) worker ID cards. Social Security cards may soon become biometric as well. Any citizen or immigrant whose digital image in the Homeland Security databank did not match the one embedded in their government-issued ID would be without a job and benefits.

Yet, citizens have a constitutional right to take employment. Since the Butchers Union Co. decision in 1884, the U.S. Supreme Court has held that "the right to follow any of the common occupations of life is an inalienable right ... under the phrase 'pursuit of happiness.' " This right is a large ingredient in the civil liberties of each citizen.

The digital ID requirements in S. 744 eliminate that fundamental right to take employment and transform it into a privilege. This constitutional guarantee could in effect be taken away by bureaucratic rules or deleted by a database mistake

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Something interesting about the bill.

As far as the slavery issue, most people forget that the US really has a better history on slavery then most countries. From the time we became a nation, it took us roughly 90 years to outlaw slavery. In most European countries slavery was legal for hundreds of years and for much of our history, slavery was controlled by the English crown.

That alone should make ANYONE who can say they are proud to be an American against this bill. Every republican who votes for this needs to be challenged in the primary and red state democrats need voted out.

I would rather see nancy Pelosi back in charge than Boehner cave on amnesty even he was speaker another term, because liberals will be taking over if it goes through.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billy bob:

I was replying to some poster's "black people are dangerous" statements. It is ridiculous to somehow state that black people were in some way responsible for slavery in America. Yes, black tribes sold other black people. Blah blah blah

And no one is altering the narrative. What gets me about you is that you speak with such certainty, as if yours is the only truth. Additionally, your tired old song about how "the courts and lawyers" are the boogeymen responsible for all the world's ills is just tedious and old.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That alone should make ANYONE who can say they are proud to be an American against this bill. Every republican who votes for this needs to be challenged in the primary and red state democrats need voted out.

I would rather see nancy Pelosi back in charge than Boehner cave on amnesty even he was speaker another term, because liberals will be taking over if it goes through.

Actually, that chart us not accurate, legal immigrants can apply for waivers of crimes.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billy bob:

I was replying to some poster's "black people are dangerous" statements. It is ridiculous to somehow state that black people were in some way responsible for slavery in America. Yes, black tribes sold other black people. Blah blah blah

And no one is altering the narrative. What gets me about you is that you speak with such certainty, as if yours is the only truth. Additionally, your tired old song about how "the courts and lawyers" are the boogeymen responsible for all the world's ills is just tedious and old.

The articles I posted and others appear to establish the facts I stated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom