In here, we will talk about things we've seen that have no logical explanation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen this happen year after year but there is not explanation for. Our country has gradually gone to **** year by year and the we the people sit and watch our train wreck as it happens. I dont know why but we just do.

Because the people no longer have the power to change it. Or better, we could replace "power" with "spine" or "motivation".

ssgt ben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my grandfather was in the hospital about to pass on. He looked at one of my uncle's and saw a halo around uncle's head. Also there was dogs baying ( sounded like a coon dog ). My mil also smoked and now every so offten we smell cigarette smoke in the house.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting stories. I'd like to share a couple of mine.

I used to hunt an area just inside the Oklahoma state line near Edna, KS. It was a full square mile of timber, pasture, and a small area of wheat and grain fields. I had hunted this area many times and always took a buddy or two with me. One morning during bow season, I noticed several trees 4" to 6" in diameter were down across the trail I followed to my stand. It was dark so I shrugged it off as wind damage and made my way around each tree as I came to it. (There were 4 or 5 down as I remember.) I made it to my stand and as it got light I noticed that those were the only trees down in the area. No signs of any wind damage anywhere else. After hunting, I got down to examine the trees. All had been pushed over and uprooted. No tracks of any kind that I could see. I made my way over to my buddy's stand and we decided that we would circle the ridge and set up at the end of the draw. As we walked the ridge we heard a tree shaking in the hollow below and a mumbling growling noise. Talk about the heebee jeebees. We made a hasty retreat to the truck.

A few years later near Noxie, OK, I was on my way to my stand on the ridge at the farthest side of the property. I got within about 50 yards of my stand when I suddenly heard huffing and grunting and lots of movement in the leaves just over the ridge. (It kinda sounded like 2 large hogs fighting without the squealing, but there are no hogs in this area) The sound made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and I hurried to my stand as it was closer than the truck and climbed up into it. I kept looking for the source of the noise as it got light, but saw nothing. However I would occasionally heard a loud "huff" or grunt as something moved from my right to left below the ridgeline. Never told anyone about it because I figured they would just laugh at me. Two years later, my daughter returned from that same stand and told me about her experience that morning--the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom