In here, we will talk about things we've seen that have no logical explanation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father in law lived with us briefly, just before he died. He had panceratic cancer, was the same age as Patrick Swayze, and outlived him by two days. He was a heavy smoker, and would sit on the front porch a lot, watching the cars go by, and puffing it up. He was in terrible pain.

After he died, we would randomly smell cigarette smoke in the living room, hallway, and sometimes on the front porch. It never lasted long, put was strong enough that it smelled like someone just lit one up in the room with you. We don't smoke, and nobody in our house ever brings one in.

We still get it from time to time, but not as often. In the first few months after he died, we'd sometimes get a rotten flesh kind of a stink. It really freaked Michele out. One time she said, "Stop it Dad, you're scaring me." It never happened again.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father in law lived with us briefly, just before he died. He had panceratic cancer, was the same age as Patrick Swayze, and outlived him by two days. He was a heavy smoker, and would sit on the front porch a lot, watching the cars go by, and puffing it up.

When I'm diagnosed with terminal cancer, as I expect I will be someday, I'm going to buy a lifetime's worth, whatever that will be for me, of Mary Jane. Then I'm going to sit on the porch and get high and stay high and cuss at neighborhood children and dogs until the end.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I'm diagnosed with terminal cancer, as I expect I will be someday, I'm going to buy a lifetime's worth, whatever that will be for me, of Mary Jane. Then I'm going to sit on the porch and get high and stay high and cuss at neighborhood children and dogs until the end.

His doctor implied that we should get him some pot, but he said he gave that up in the 1970's, and was strictly a whiskey man. He mostly smiled at the neighborhood kids, and cussed at the government. He was a very funny, witty guy, and a real pleasure to be around. Realllly smart. Not like me. I'm just average, but I'm really pretty.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

lol ... me too!!

The rest of ya'll ... you're just creeping me out ... :yikes2:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

<Lawrencefromofficespacevoice> Hell man, you don't need cancer to do that, man. My cousin's never been sick a day in his life, and that's all he ever does, man. <Lawrencefromofficespacevoice>

swoklagunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My younger sister passed away suddenly last January. She had suffered from some horrible effects of diabetes for 3 years, lost part of her leg. She was 40 when she died. The night after she died, I was in a deep sleep when I felt a tug at my toe. I woke up, thinking it was one of the kids waking me up for water or a nightmare. There was no one there. I believe to this day she tugged at my toe to let me know she was OK.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen this happen year after year but there is not explanation for. Our country has gradually gone to **** year by year and the we the people sit and watch our train wreck as it happens. I dont know why but we just do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom