In here, we will talk about things we've seen that have no logical explanation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On New Years Eve, either 1995, 96, or 97, I was playing basketball with a friend at sundown. We decided to quit since it was getting dark. As we left the court which was across the street from my house, we both said goodbye and attempted to walk away, but immediately both of us stopped and looked toward the moon (which was full for some reason, if it even was the moon). We both stared for about 10 seconds before a black triangular shadow passed slowly from right to left in front of the moon. It appeared to cover about 1/3 of the diameter of the moon, and it was a triangle with the corners cut short (in effect, a hexagon with 3 longer sides) and it stopped for about 10 second in the center of the moon before continuing to pass across the orb.

Immediately we both turned to look straight at each other, and both said 'goodbye' again. Neither of us said a word about what we saw, not that we were intentionally avoiding it, but I feel like I was subconsciously avoiding it, as though something was controlling me to forget or downplay what I saw.

When I arrived at home, seemingly 5 minutes after sundown, my older sister was mad at me for being out so late, it was almost midnight.

I have no idea where that time went, or what exactly I saw, or if my friend even remembers it. But I do.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago I was hunting a new place for the first time. I was on a wooded hill side and down below me was a long clearing whith no trees. I sat there for a while and then I could hear someone talking, like there was possibly two people. I waited and kept watching the clearing as they got closer and closer, only hearing them getting louder and never seeing them. When I finally felt like they were getting very close I started down the hill to go and talk to them. When I got to the clearing, about 50 yards from where I was sitting on the hill, I did not see anyone anywhere. I looked every where. I ran across the clearing into the woods on the other side and looked all around and could not find anyone anywhere. It was weired. From what I could hear, they should have been right there in front of me. I made a huge circle around the woods looking and never could find anyone anywhere. As I was making it back to my truck, I had to walk past a native american dance ground area and it was almost completely dark by this time. I was about 75 yards from the dance ground and heard a very loud bang. Like someone threw a basball against one of the metal buildings. I stopped and looked that way, but could never see anything over there. I got to my truck and got the hell out of there and never went back. I told this to an old indian guy I was working with at the time, and he said he knew of that dance ground area and had a weird story of his own. I also told this story to my mom. The land this happened on was one of her friends and they said they never stay there after dark because of strange things happening there. I was like WELL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE I WENT HUNTING THERE! LoL. So anyway, it was a very weird day of hunting and I will never go back there again.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

On this very night...

10 years ago...

along the same stretch of road...

in a dense fog...

just like this...

I saw the worst accident I ever seen...

There was this sound...

Like a garbage truck!

Dropped off the empire state building!

And when they finally pulled the driver's body...

From the Twisted... Burning... Wreck...

It looked like...

THIS!!!!!!

awww.i_mockery.com_minimocks_largemarge_large_marge_animated.gif

Yes sir...
That was the worst accident I ever seen...

awww.i_mockery.com_minimocks_largemarge_large_marge_sentya.gif

Be sure 'n tell 'em, LARGE MARGE sent ya! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!"

wufee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago, my mother-law-law died. I loved her alot and still miss her dearly. Any way, the day after the funeral, i took my dog outside for his business and greet the new new day. We do this every morning. This particular morning, I glanced up on the roof and there perched on the highest point was a dove. The dove was up there or in the tree next to the roof, for the next 30 days. I never saw it agin after that. The symbolism of the dove gave me great comfort from losing my mom-in-law.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mom and Dad always said they had a ghost that lived with them, and from time to time would describe funny things that would happen around the house.

I never believed in that crap. Then I moved back in for a couple of months after college while starting off in my new career. One night they went out somewhere, it's about 10-11pm and I am sitting in the living room watching TV. I muted the tv to take a phone call. I got off the phone call, and went in the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I walked back into in the living room, with the TV still muted, I heard a voice say, very clearly "GET OUT"....scared the living shyat out of me, I will never forget the coldness of the voice. No one was in the house with me.

Waltherfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was stationed in Germany we were driving through the countryside to our place in a small village. Its was dark and as we approached a treelined field I noticed several white lights moving around. I thought they were helicopters on maneuvers (nothing else I know of could have moved like that) but as we got closer we couldn't hear any noises and they disappeared. I'm not talking great distances here. We were right next to the field.

Another time in Germany, the aero club at the Luftwaffe base I was stationed at was giving plane rides in their Cessna 172. My girlfriend at the time and I arrived in time for the last flight. There was only one seat left and I wanted her to take it (I'd been taking flying lessons before I went to Germany and wanted her to see why I liked it so much). She knew I liked to fly and wanted me to take it. We decided since we both couldn't go, we'd pass. I still remember the young lady that got to go in our place. The plane crashed in the Alps, killing all aboard.

The night before my daughter was born, I was taking the wife to the hospital (it was about birthing time) and noticed two lights going across the sky. It looked like headlights on powerlines and thats what I thought it was until I realized there weren't any powerlines there. I always took that as an omen about my daughter. She has been a blessing.

I've got a couple others I don't want to talk about.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wierd one for me that freaks my mother-in-law out is plane crash dreams. I've had a good half dozon (or more) dreams about plane crashes, with an actual crash within about a week. Some are pretty accurate. It's been bad enough that I've had co-workers ask me to tell them if I've had one if they're about to fly.....

One that kind of ties into Watherfan's Cessna story: my dad's best friend was a paratrooper in the Army. Years ago he was scheduled for a jump, but something happened and he missed the flight. Plane crashed killing all aboard. To this day he refuses to talk about it. Funny how the smallest things can have the biggest impact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom