In OK? Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pedos have no business running schools. Why don't all these pedo drag queens read books to nursing home occupants or hospitals? Why not do "family friendly" drag shows for homeless shelters or cop shops or city councils? Why do they only do this for kids? Because they're pedos, that's why.
"It" has a past history of doing drag queen story hours for children.
The parents that take their children there are just sick.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"It" has a past history of doing drag queen story hours for children.
The parents that take their children there are just sick.
I am betting most are fatherless.

The leftist female is one of the most evil creature on earth, if she doesn't execute her children while still in the womb she will expose them to perversion and mutilate their genitals for woke points on social media.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am betting most are fatherless.

The leftist female is one of the most evil creature on earth, if she doesn't execute her children while still in the womb she will expose them to perversion and mutilate their genitals for woke points on social media.
I don't know......Pics of drag queen story hours have a lot of fathers with children in them as well.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I could see the current public (indoctrination) school system going away if enough parents wake up.

With some states going to where the tax money follows the student, that might help it along.

It might not be in my lifetime, but I pray the change comes!

There are so many better options now, and endless posibilities.

There could be neighborhood group school run only by the childrens parents in the future.

I can see lots of possibilities.
The system has ensured public education within our way of life. Granted you can maybe make a difference with a town, maybe in small populated counties.

In some states with home schooling the state can enter the "learning environment" at any time for inspections.

Urban blacks will always go to public education. As will all those illegals, and many impoverished whites as well.

These people will make up the majority of the population. Your kids, their kids, and so on will always and I mean always be forced to cater to them in their day to day, unless you think segregation is a viable solution as well.

We need to fix what we got, and I wish I knew how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom