In OK? Really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charges were dismissed and expunged but I guess that doesn't matter to anyone here. He dresses like a lady when not at work and you guys lose your mind. Has there been any evidence he's talked to a student about being gender-fluid, trans, gay, bi, etc? Crucify him without evidence sounds about right.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Charges were dismissed and expunged but I guess that doesn't matter to anyone here. He dresses like a lady when not at work and you guys lose your mind. Has there been any evidence he's talked to a student about being gender-fluid, trans, gay, bi, etc? Crucify him without evidence sounds about right.
Any man who dresses like a woman in their free time should not be working around kids in their on time. Sorry dude, you’re gonna lose this argument. He’s a pedophile.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever people do on their own time is their business, that’s the beauty of America. Freedom for all. But I still don’t see why anyone who was a 5th grade teacher that got charged with Child Porography should ever be around kids again, much less in a position of authority in an elementary school. There was enough evidence to bring the charges up and go to trial, so I definitely wouldn’t have my kids around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom