Increased ATF Agent Contacts and requirements to obtain an FFL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's not a limit to buy, but I will have to say that there are some people that are right on the fence when it comes to selling and the number of times they are buying and immediately flipping to sell. I've seen several people online who probably buy, sell and trade more than 30+ guns in a given month and don't have FFL's. That volume of trades and sales is just asking to have the ATF crack down on you. Heck, just spend a few days on the various Facebook firearms classifieds and it doesn't take long to see the red flags on some people who are teetering over the edge. If you're buying multiple firearms and then flipping them to sell or trade in less than a couple of days and doing this regularly every day, then you should probably look into getting an FFL.

It boggles my mind how some people can be so blatant on some of the Facebook groups buying and selling, thinking that because it's facebook they're safe. Heck, I even recall someone bragging about the number of firearms he was buying, selling, and flipping on the forums either here or one of the other OK shooting forums. /shakes head.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's not a limit to buy, but I will have to say that there are some people that are right on the fence when it comes to selling and the number of times they are buying and immediately flipping to sell. I've seen several people online who probably buy, sell and trade more than 30+ guns in a given month and don't have FFL's. That volume of trades and sales is just asking to have the ATF crack down on you. Heck, just spend a few days on the various Facebook firearms classifieds and it doesn't take long to see the red flags on some people who are teetering over the edge. If you're buying multiple firearms and then flipping them to sell or trade in less than a couple of days and doing this regularly every day, then you should probably look into getting an FFL.

It boggles my mind how some people can be so blatant on some of the Facebook groups buying and selling, thinking that because it's facebook they're safe. Heck, I even recall someone bragging about the number of firearms he was buying, selling, and flipping on the forums either here or one of the other OK shooting forums. /shakes head.

Facebook? Where on Facebook? Inquiring minds want to know.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom