Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Shelter, been with them most of my life as were my parents. Not the cheapest but they have always taken care of me. And yes they have gone up every renewal. Have 4 cars, 5 houses, and extra policy on jewelry.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m fixing to get a quote myself. My sister gave me info for a company called Premier Insurance. They have an office in Edmond and Wynnewood. Her agent is in Wynnewood. She had some roof damage and they fixed it without any problems. The adjuster was great. About Premier Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Premier Insurance.

I have State Farm for everything including a life insurance policy on my wife besides the one she has at work and my homeowners policy is going up to $3168! It’s going up $500. Flat out ridiculous.

Mine was $1500 when I bought my house 6 years ago. It will be $6k at renewal with no claims. Also getting moved from 1% ARV policy to 2% ACV policy. Roof is less than 7 years ago. That said, 405 Insurance Advisors has always done great for me and shopping my policy now.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thankfully since my dad was in the air force I have usually. Do you have a military background?
My grandpas were in the Army, from what I understand I can get USAA based off of them being in the service. I just don’t know what I would need to have to show proof they were in. And I don’t even know if it would be cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom