Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a search for 'independent agent' and got a few hits but not many names, sent a PM to a member but so far that's it.
Anyone have an agent recommendation for a home/auto quote?
I've given Farmer's enough money.

Thanks.
State Farm, Gary Baumwart in El Reno 405-262-6600
I’ve been with Gary’s office, for 37 years, prices are good, service is better, I have 22 automobiles and 2 houses, several off-road toys, several boats, campers, motorcycles
Never a hassle.

Last edited:

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Collector car insurance is absolutely worth it. Much cheaper rates and much better coverage than regular insurance for a lower price. I have all 3 of my cars with American Collectors. $360 a year for full coverage with towing on all 3 cars.
I had American collectors also on my truck and firebird. They do wanted them in a garage and limit the miles. Don’t know hard they enforce it. I never had a claim. It was pretty cheap.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if it's an auto claim?

Given you just gave some ambiguous statements, there's no way to tell what you're talking about. Did you read the examples I just gave? What if..... and this happens all the time..... in one of those situations they tried to file a claim on the auto policy of a vehicle that never touched them? That would be denied. Point is that at least initially, there's a lot of denials until liability is figured out.

I do know farmers was one. It's why I no longer have them. Unless they were just lying to not pay out. In that case, paying them makes no sense.

Well that's interesting, because the Father's Day storm of last year had all sorts of straight line winds and well.... they got their arse handed to them in that storm. Granted I can't stand Farmers and think they are a garbage company, their form covers straight line wind, so even a small amount of push back should've gotten your neighbor's claims paid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom