International dozer TD4 is on my trailer at its new home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tracks were froze up. Pulled it forward and pushed it back several times . Hooked on to one side of blade which put the force to one track more than the other. Broke the tracks loose. Then my Massey pushed dozer right up on the trailer. Tractot pushed dozer sideways to line up tracks on trailer. Hauled my tractor to pickup dozer . My Jeep pickup pulled the dozer a lot easer than it did my tractor. click,pics to enlarge.

Attachments

• IMG_1988.JPG
    IMG_1988.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1989.JPG
    IMG_1989.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 0

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tracks were froze up. Pulled it forward and pushed it back several times . Hooked on to one side of blade which put the force to one track more than the other. Broke the tracks loose. Then my Massey pushed dozer right up on the trailer. Tractot pushed dozer sideways to line up tracks on trailer. Hauled my tractor to pickup dozer . My Jeep pickup pulled the dozer a lot easer than it did my tractor. click,pics to enlarge.
That’s rad cotton; what’s your plan with the old beast.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get the blade off so I can remove the radiator more easily. remove the starter & lube bendix . Get new battery & cables. Liube all pivot points. Check lube in transmission .

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that starter is a 6 volt gear reduction. probably needs took apart and the gears freed up. it may actually be a TD6 ? i don't think they made a TD4. also for sure when you get it running and warmed up working don't shut off the engine right away. let it idle for at least 15 min or the head will crack..... if it isn't already?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom