International dozer TD4 is on my trailer at its new home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What dozer you have?
TBH I’m not sure of the model yet. It’s on a farm I’ve inherited. Tracks have needed replacing for years. But always ran like a champ. With other higher priorities. I haven’t gotten to starting and moving it yet.
IMG_2250.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that starter is a 6 volt gear reduction. probably needs took apart and the gears freed up. it may actually be a TD6 ? i don't think they made a TD4. also for sure when you get it running and warmed up working don't shut off the engine right away. let it idle for at least 15 min or the head will crack..... if it isn't already?
The guy said it ran really well last time he moved it.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its on the list to fire up soon though lol So much "stuff" to deal with.

And that does look like a TD 15 Im back at it this weekend. i'll look
If sprockets & rollers are good, pads look good I would just replace chains .Call Grace Track in Iowa. I did my Komatsu . bought pads from Kirby Smith , chains & bolts from Grace Track. Put rails & pads together & drove dozer off of old tracks & on to new tracks.

Last edited:

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If sprockets & rollers are good, pads look good I would just replace chains .Call Grace Track in Iowa. I did my Komatsu . bought pads from Kibbey Smith , chains & bolts from Grace Track. Put rails & pads together & drove dozer off of old tracks & on to new tracks.
Thank you for that info!

Latest posts

Top Bottom