Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grich

New to the site!
Reaction score
I don't know if you gentlemen allow Missouri members or not but I am an old (72) hunter, pleasure shooter and reloader that has done much with centerfire rifles and pistols who has just discovered the .22WMR cartridge.

I just bought a pair of NAA stainless 5 shot revolvers for my wife and I to carry in our pockets and was really impressed with the .22WMR .

Now I think I want an autoloader in this caliber.

Any recommendations?

freetrapper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello in Oklahoma

New member here from Kansas. I have been a hunter / shooter / outdoorsman all my life. I am a member of all the major and local shooting organizations that need our support and I am a very active member of the Kansas forums. My shooting hobbies stretch the gamut from Muzzleloading to Shotgunning to Combat Pistol. I hunt big game, predators, upland birds, turkey and small game as the seasons allow, not a lot of water fowl anymore. I am also a lifelong reloader who sometimes finds as much pleasure at the reloading bench as the shooting bench. I love to shoot anything at anytime and I enjoy shooting competitively but anymore I limit that to IDPA events.

With that said IDPA and Defensive Pistol / Shotgun & Carbine Training really seen to dominate my trigger time. My partner and I started Double Tap Defensive shooting Club here in Kansas to allow us to enjoy and to share our passion for that aspect of the shooting sports. It has really taken off for us and we hope to see it continue to thrive as we feel Defensive Training and Practical Practice are of the utmost importance to those who carry or use a gun for defensive use.

My reason for joining this forum being a state away is quite different than most. My wife has been battling with terminal cancer for just over a year now. Since November we have been making weekly trips to the Cancer Treatment Center in Tulsa. We could not be happier with our care or with the people we have met in and around Tulsa. We find ourselves coming down early or staying a bit longer to enjoy some of the sites and activities in Oklahoma. However being a K-Stater living near Manhattan I still can’t get myself to cheer for your college teams. By joining I hope to get a better understanding of your state concealed carry laws and hopefully meet some local folks and maybe get involved in some Oklahoma shooting events.

DANNY-L

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well dont know ya alls reaction but im from upstate NY 30 miles from canada,St Lawrence county. Dont know why I moved back here after 10yrs Army,spent time at ft Hood & ft Sill should have stayed there. Returned here in 90 became a nys corrections officer know on disability with loss of 3 disc in lower back fixin to have 3rd surgery in may. Maybe they will get it right this time so I can spend more time in the woods instead of outback just shooting up my reloads so I can load some more.Ya all can B&C about this state all you want we in the north country do!

Latest posts

Top Bottom