Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stainlessbutcher

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm new to this forum and I really do live in Texas, I just live close to OK. I figger I might as well tuck as many resources under my belt as I can. I'm up north west of Fort Worth, maybe an hour's drive from Lawton. I found a range a few miles from me that is well set up and I am joining next saturday. I'll give you guys a range report once I get all my ducks in a row.

Butch.

BeRotten

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright then...here goes.

Real name is Mike. I've lived in Oklahoma, specifically in the Stillwater area all my life...46 years. I've hunted and fished as long as I can remember. I started reloading with my dad when I was 10 or 11 and still have and use the same equipment today, with a few upgrades.
My latest kink is building my own AR's. I figure the Govt. is gonna tell me I can't have 'em anymore someday, so I better get 'em while I can. :thumb:

Fessor

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi! I'm David and I'm a born Okie. Born in Tulsa and lived there for 9 years. Dad got transfered to Houston where I lived for 30 years. Now I live in New Mexico but still have my heart and relatives in OK.
I shoot the National Match course and IDPA. Really like the M1 garand.

eyevet

New to the site!
Reaction score
Howdy Guys,

My wife and I will be moving to OKC this summer. I lived there for 2 years prior to attending veterinary school at OSU. We're exicted about getting back. I look forward to meeting some of you guys. Also, if anyone has a house for rent come May or June, let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello there.

Former LEO. Avid hunter. Really enjoy college sports, and watching my HS Senior play football & basketball (that's just about run it's course).

Staunch supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Going to get the wife and I up to snuff with CCW in the coming year.

Looking forward to hanging out here with you guys.

BDCGUNROOM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy to be a registered member finally, I have opened a new gun store in Shawnee and welcome suggestions, feedback and customers. If anyone in this area is interested in getting involved in our local NRA Foundation Committee - Friends of NRA, let me know, we are always looking for people to get involved.

Duckapuck

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi all, I joined last fall when I started getting in to shooting. I just submitted an app to okc gun club. Seems like a nice place that is close to home.

My recent purchases are an XDm9 and a nice Browning Buckmark....

Latest posts

Top Bottom