Introed the #1 son to AR goodness this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do believe I converted a hippy to a gun guy.... all grins on this kid!... two more builds to go and I will have a 4 man shooting team. ( Damn I need to find more ammo!!!!)
[Broken External Image]

he even tried to steal my tan SHEMAGH... said it went with his shirt....."yeah... NO kid that is a blue and red and yellow tiedye shirt!)

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats awesome clock! If you really need ammo, I'll keep an eye out. I know the walmart in Edmond has a ammo box full, aimsurplus has quite a bit at the moment too.

Our local Wally world has plenty of the O'l 5.56... just gonna have to stock more of it now that we have more shooters...LOL

scalawag pimp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammo is out there but it aggravates me to pay .40 cents a round. I remember the days of .25 cents driving me crazy.... Guess those days are over.

My 9 year old is shooting an AR now, and I have a 6 year old not far behind. So I am afraid I too will need to bit the bullet (get it) and stock up on .223 regardless of price.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ammo is out there but it aggravates me to pay .40 cents a round. I remember the days of .25 cents driving me crazy.... Guess those days are over.

My 9 year old is shooting an AR now, and I have a 6 year old not far behind. So I am afraid I too will need to bit the bullet (get it) and stock up on .223 regardless of price.
yeah we went thru 200 rounds in a hurry... at .40 a round it adds up fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom