Investigating Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you experience stomach cramps, weight gain etc. get it checked out. You may be overeating. If only the government would issue us a daily food ration to keep others who I’ve demonized from getting fat, then I could be truly happy.

To the OP. Good looking out. People should the know the risks associated with whatever behavior or activity they participate in.

Why would anyone on this forum of all places advocate against freedom? It really seems like the same argument the left uses against guns. “I don’t like or understand your choices, and they scare me, take away their rights!”

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, if you're hyperemetic, you should talk to your doctor.

Crucially, the article fails to mention at what rate CHS occurs--that is, what percentage of patients develop it? 10%? 1%? .1%? That would seem to be critical information in deciding how dangerous it is.

As far as using marijuana medically goes, that risk also needs to be compared to the risk of alternative medications. We know opiods are Very Bad ****, so where marijuana is used as a substitute, is the side effect more or less severe, more or less common?

Critical thinking is your friend here. Very, very few general-audience news sources discuss these things; you have to go to the medical journals to get that information.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s the point of the OP?

Pot should remain illegal because someone might get sick or injured?

So we’re all for making alcohol, guns, cigarettes, big gulps, and McDonald’s illegal?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom