Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it's a little more open, a little less restricted, a little less moderated. Made up of mostly OSAers that post in both places.

BTW, one of the most nicest men and a pretty consistent Christian has been over there about a year. Never once has he been offended that I know of.

"Pretty consistent" Christian? Well, I guess if you are referring to me, that would be true as I recently posted a "suggestive" photo over at OKF. As far as being offended, I'm keeping tally of those in need of "religious counseling."

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Pretty consistent" Christian? Well, I guess if you are referring to me, that would be true as I recently posted a "suggestive" photo over at OKF. As far as being offended, I'm keeping tally of those in need of "religious counseling."

I told before, stick with me, God has me under his microscope, he knows I inhabit the Pit and he has a plan. There's no rule bout spreading God's word in the Pit but your gonna have to be strong. ;)

Dang I shoulda been a preacher lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it's a little more open, a little less restricted, a little less moderated. Made up of mostly OSAers that post in both places.

BTW, one of the most nicest men and a pretty consistent Christian has been over there about a year. Never once has he been offended that I know of.

Truth. He is a good man. I certainly enjoy his sense of humor ... and his ability to gently remind us all that we should always strive to be better mentl and women than we are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom