Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really get the point of joining another forum whose members are the same people as in this forum.
Seems the only difference is that "over there" you get to inflate dickishness/sarcasm/confusion/inaccuracies etc.etc. etc. in the pit ..... if you want, since it is not mandatory.

Seems perfect for those that think that there is not enough of that here??!!

Oh! I forgot the boobies.... free tits for the boys... but what happens when some of the ladies (or male sword fighters) make a naughty thread for themselves???? something to think about....

There will be a "christian" section here for the sensible folks that feel that their religion was/is ridiculed in GD. Must not be the same folks that indulge in the services offered by the pit.

My guess is that I am one of those people that offended some of the sensible christians here with my talk of evolution, moral values of atheists etc etc.
So answer me this...
Why then would I go "over there" and express my opinions using more "direct" words. Seems like a terrible thing to do for me, a way for me to piss off those christians I haven't managed to piss off here.
So, I think the best course of action is for me to stay here and be polite when I have a differing opinion.

Who knows, I probably wouldn't get permission to join the pit anyways.

Prosit

The butthurt is checked at the door. And if you want wiener pics, start a thread. Trust me there has already been worse posted.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been to the PIT, I will never be the same........Can't wait to go back.lol
As far as Lurker is concerned, I have to say I'm his friend he bought me hamburger and soda.lol

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh! I forgot the boobies.... free tits for the boys... but what happens when some of the ladies (or male sword fighters) make a naughty thread for themselves???? something to think about....
What makes you think there isn't one already? The ladies of OKF aren't shrinking violets, and are more than capable of holding their own. Dunno if there are any "male sword fighters" or not, though.

You have to be able to laugh at yourself and you have to be able to take a joke, or you'd best not show up over there.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What makes you think there isn't one already? The ladies of OKF aren't shrinking violets, and are more than capable of holding their own. Dunno if there are any "male sword fighters" or not, though.

You have to be able to laugh at yourself and you have to be able to take a joke, or you'd best not show up over there.

shrinking violets... that's a good one.

I am tempted to jump into the pit....

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or it gets the dipsticks banned (again).

My previous reply to you regarding the how and the why to my replies still stands.

And THAT is why I left and why the other place is growing so fast.

The MODS aren't on some power trip that so many must be bant each day of their egos may shrink.

In 5 months on the other site,nobody has been bant.

Read this quick, because I will probably be bant.

Not that I care, because I will not be back.

To those nonjackasses who venture out of NAZI land. See ya on the fun side.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all the same now turkey. JB bought it and is setting up his own mods...don't expect it to stay the same.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Change is constant and inevitable.

The ' hope and change ' of destruction and implementation of NAZI gestapo mods is what I hope doesn't migrate from here to there. If it does, I will go elsewhere, hoping to find the good peeps who left here for there and then left again.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just amazing how this cat gets protected. It's like hello McFly. Constantly belittling, name calling, baiting, insulting, trying to get people bant.

He's been called out several times. Nobody does nothing. Sad deal a guys gadda come back from being bant to do what others shoulda done a while ago.

What R K9 J needs is an old time OSA dogpile. A little self policing when the mods ignore his tactics would go a long ways toward improving this forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom