Invitations from OKF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There you go with the temptation again.

It was hard for me too. But once ya see that red tailed SOB run....it just gets easier n easier to stare him down.

Cmon man, hell ain't so bad if ya know really believe n trust n have faith in God.......and we're just talking bout a lil dumb ol PIT on a forum.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rotflmao!! Damned kindle ... who knows why it picks the words it does?? :wink2: How's your darling bride?? "... Men and women ..."

The "darling" bride is doing well, although she does get a little cranky at times. Kind of like on Tuesday when we put in a 20 hour day checking out a campground in western Colorado. Check the "Colorado" thread of mine in the photo gallery section. We've got reservations to tent camp there for four nights in late August. She'll really be cranky then because the only showers available cost $5.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "darling" bride is doing well, although she does get a little cranky at times. Kind of like on Tuesday when we put in a 20 hour day checking out a campground in western Colorado. Check the "Colorado" thread of mine in the photo gallery section. We've got reservations to tent camp there for four nights in late August. She'll really be cranky then because the only showers available cost $5.

Awww, that would make me cranky, too ... :) but I hear I have a short fuse so there IS that ...

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't really get the point of joining another forum whose members are the same people as in this forum.
Seems the only difference is that "over there" you get to inflate dickishness/sarcasm/confusion/inaccuracies etc.etc. etc. in the pit ..... if you want, since it is not mandatory.

Seems perfect for those that think that there is not enough of that here??!!

Oh! I forgot the boobies.... free tits for the boys... but what happens when some of the ladies (or male sword fighters) make a naughty thread for themselves???? something to think about....

There will be a "christian" section here for the sensible folks that feel that their religion was/is ridiculed in GD. Must not be the same folks that indulge in the services offered by the pit.

My guess is that I am one of those people that offended some of the sensible christians here with my talk of evolution, moral values of atheists etc etc.
So answer me this...
Why then would I go "over there" and express my opinions using more "direct" words. Seems like a terrible thing to do for me, a way for me to piss off those christians I haven't managed to piss off here.
So, I think the best course of action is for me to stay here and be polite when I have a differing opinion.

Who knows, I probably wouldn't get permission to join the pit anyways.

Prosit

Latest posts

Top Bottom