IRS Agent Shot and Killed By Another Agent During Training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Found this online. Might explain why..
The IRS purchases guns and ammunition for special agents in its criminal investigation division, a law enforcement branch established in 1919. This unit investigated Al Capone. The typical IRS auditors that Americans would encounter in a routine audit are unarmed. IRS is the 6th largest LE agency in the county.
maybe so but if its happening under joe's administration i don't trust it. everything else he does is either illegal or some way of sneaking around so he can get the stuff he wants. why would this be different.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
career day or not it doesn't matter it should still be taken seriously. treating it like it's some kind of game is just stupid and there isn't any excuse for it. figures though if it happened at some lib college in california. those folks are all a joke.

Take what seriously? It's not training. It's the IRS attempting to recruit college students into the organization. Those pictures have been going around for 6 years with incorrect stories attached for one reason...and that's to outrage people. And apparently it works. And the pictures weren't taken in California. They were taken in NJ (another leftist sh**hole). If a rational person can't look at that series of photos and instantly suspect the attached explanation isn't logical or correct then that person isn't rational.

I'm not defending the IRS and I've had my share of issues with those sonsabitches. If it was up to me I'd abolish the agency.

I am defending truth, though. When bulls**t like this floats around it's part of the problem...not the solution.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take what seriously? It's not training. It's the IRS attempting to recruit college students into the organization. Those pictures have been going around for 6 years with incorrect stories attached for one reason...and that's to outrage people. And apparently it works. And the pictures weren't taken in California. They were taken in NJ (another leftist sh**hole). If a rational person can't look at that series of photos and instantly suspect the attached explanation isn't logical or correct then that person isn't rational.

I'm not defending the IRS and I've had my share of issues with those sonsabitches. If it was up to me I'd abolish the agency.

I am defending truth, though. When bulls**t like this floats around it's part of the problem...not the solution.
all i'm saying is you don't make some silly game out of what should be serious. they aren't out shooting some paintball game they are pretending they are on a raid. i agree the truth about when the pictures were taken and where needs to be said but that doesn't make what they did right. they acted like the whole thing is a joke and a game when it is nothing near. if the want to play cops and robbers they need to go to some playground strap on their little gun belts grab some plastic guns go bang bang jump up an down while they giggle like a bunch of little girls. what they did here is bs no two ways about it. what their teaching them is this is going to be fun lets go work for the irs.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was an IRS Revenue Agent back in the late ‘70’s. Not all IRS auditors are pencil necked geeks. I worked as a machinist on the night shift at Halliburton while driving to Lawton most days to get an accounting degree at Cameron. This is after spending 2 years in the Marine Corp. I joined the ranks of the pencil pushers to get on the job experience. The IRS has two types of auditors that make up the majority of the people that the general public sees. Most of that are individuals or small business owners are audited by Office Auditors who have some accounting education, but are not degreed accounts. Larger business and some large individuals are audited by Revenue Agents who are degreed accounts, including some that are CPA’s. Again, these type IRS employees make up the bulk of the auditors that come in contact with the general public. These type IRS employees make up a large percentage of the purposed 80,000 new hires. NONE OF THESE TYPE IRS EMPLOYEES ARE AUTHORIZED TO CARRY WEAPONS! If you have the misfortune of being accused, during an audit by an Office Auditor or Revenue Agent, of criminal fraud, then you will meet the third type of IRS field agent, the IRS SPECIAL AGENT They belong to the Criminal Investigation Division, or CID. Upon meeting this person for the first time he/she will inform of your Miranda rights. There are relatively few Special Agents in the IRS. THESE SPECIAL AGENTS ARE AUTHORIZED TO CARRY WEAPONS. The activity of these agents include setting up stare-outs, raids, etc. All of this info is from my experience 45 years ago. I did practice accounting from that time until retirement in 2017 and dealt with the IRS on a regular basis. I am not aware of any changes in the IRS structure after Ieft. Just wanted to assure you that there are very few IRS employees running around amongst us that are approved to carry weapons. To me, the real danger now days is not the IRS agent but the IRS’s antiquated computer System. The number of computer generated notices far exceeds any physical audit information. You can at least argue with a live human being. Not so much with a computer.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
maybe so but if its happening under joe's administration i don't trust it. everything else he does is either illegal or some way of sneaking around so he can get the stuff he wants. why would this be different.
It's happened under EVERY Administration, both Democratic and Republican, since it was established in 1919 in order to fight mobsters like Al Capone.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's happened under EVERY Administration, both Democratic and Republican, since it was established in 1919 in order to fight mobsters like Al Capone.
i know that but like everything else in joe's administration they are taking it to new degrees none are good and pretty much always ignoring the constitution and they don't care if everyone knows.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The photos were from 2017 and were taken at Stockton University during something like a career day. FFS...

Thank you.
If they are accounting students, then they are being indoctrinated to be ready to kill the dirty tax payers even earlier than we thought. What you discovered if accurate is even more alarming than my post :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom