Is $1000 about right for a DP-28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend wants to sell it and he told me to give him a price. He inherited it and doesn't know anything about it. I kind of want it. I don't want to screw him over but I want a good deal as well.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building one and that is super cheap. Do you know who built it? Reweld receiver or new made receiver? Does it actually run? Was it done correctly so as not to run afoul of the FEDS. Honestly, $1000 is screw him over good territory if it is a good build. With that said, I doubt there are a ton of people locally looking for one of these. My kit and barrel cost close to $800 and I still need to do something with the receiver and actually build it.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the process of building one and that is super cheap. Do you know who built it? Reweld receiver or new made receiver? Does it actually run? Was it done correctly so as not to run afoul of the FEDS. Honestly, $1000 is screw him over good territory if it is a good build. With that said, I doubt there are a ton of people locally looking for one of these. My kit and barrel cost close to $800 and I still need to do something with the receiver and actually build it.

I told him to take it to a pro, they offered to consign it for 8% plus a fee. I just didn't know enough about them to offer a good price. Just knew I liked it. Anyways glad I did, he'll get a lot more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom