Is 2.37% a Mandate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Harry is wanting to change the filibusters rules because the opposition is causing him heartburn from the lack of cooperation. Obama won by less than 3% of the popular vote. This is not a mandate to push your lop sided agenda. I suggest the republicans better stick to their values and represent those who didn't vote for Obama.

48,000,000 people are on food stamps. Around 60,000,000 voted for O.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pray tell what the fundamental values of the Republican Party are. If they'd been able to articulate any over the last 10 months or so, they wouldn't be in this mess.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.37%? Of course it is a mandate! We just need t o r e d i s t r . . . . 2 . 3 7 . 23 . 7 . . .237, yessssss, 237% IS in fact a mandate!!! We used the math that came with Maobama's economic redistocovery textbook he got at Berkeley.

See, CNN and MSNBC says it is now 237% for the Assimilation.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pray tell what the fundamental values of the Republican Party are. If they'd been able to articulate any over the last 10 months or so, they wouldn't be in this mess.

What Republicans? You can't be something that no longer exists. They will be changing their party name to "We are like them, but different".

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen Harry also said that it is time to work together today. This is all of about 3 days after he said Democrats would not work with Mitt Romney. I wonder what changed? lol

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seen Harry also said that it is time to work together today. This is all of about 3 days after he said Democrats would not work with Mitt Romney. I wonder what changed? lol

Work together is liberal code for agree with us or get in the backseat cause we r driven this wagon.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smaller government
Lower taxes
Cut spending
As a start.

Problem is, that's followed up by war mongering, baby killing, xenophobic, jingoistic, homophobic rhetoric that they crap all over themselves.

See here:

But yet Michelle Bachmann said during the debates she would lobby for a Constitutional amendment making abortion illegal and she was the "tea party candidate" from Minnesota? How the hell did we get there?

I'm cool on the GOP financial stuff. The real "Tea Party" smaller government spending stuff. But the social agenda is what kills them every time. Even Pat Robertson supports marijuana reform and environmental stewardship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom