Is Anyone Tired Of The GMC “I Love It” Commercial?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a GM fan. I've owned about 5 of them and they were all very average or below average reliability wise. My last one was a new 2008 Buick Lacrosse and right after the warranty expired a power door lock stopped working, a few months later another power door lock, several months later, another, then another. At 100K miles cruise control was out, both seat heaters out, one or two of the replaced power door locks went out again, transaxel leak, nearly every part in the front end, etc. My 12 year old Toyota Rav4 is still being driven by my daughter with 250K miles and the only repairs to date are front wheel bearings and a radiator hose.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't owned a GM product in 34 years.My parents owned chevys, buicks and pontiacs during that time and i seemed to be always taking them to pick up there cars from the mechanic.I do like the looks of a chevy truck but i won't pay anywhere close to $40,000.00 for one.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is our 3rd vehicle now but did haul a large trailer full of furniture to Colorado over Thanksgiving to my oldest daughter. 170,000 miles and runs strong. Its a 2010 4wd 5.3 liter and never a lick of trouble out of it. The new GMC Yukons are super nice. That price though.

20190112_112137.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not seeing it unless we happen to be in a hotel somewhere for some reason, like for our Summer work gig.

But, even if I see it, I ignore it because it is for a GM product. Same for a Chrysler/Dodge/Ram product.

Not buying either again so long as Ford is around.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad GMC changed it to last year's with the pretty gal getting a puppy. Seeing maybe 8 to 1 of the puppy vs "I love it".

Latest posts

Top Bottom