Is the US actually funding/supplying/supporting the Syrian Rebels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys up until yesterday it has been medical supplies, food, etc. Only now are some weapons arriving.

Are there some sources for this? I'm seriously able to find a news agency reporting everything under the sun when it comes to Syria - some say we have, some say we haven't, etc...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are there some sources for this? I'm seriously able to find a news agency reporting everything under the sun when it comes to Syria - some say we have, some say we haven't, etc...

Reuters (sp?) was reporting on it yesterday for one. You can probably Google it but I am leaving for a doc visit.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For non-lethal supplies, or military?

I've read it all man - radical places with little credibility are saying money, guns, and strategic support and far too many other "news outlets" are citing some of those radical sites - so it get tiring trying to track them all down to which one is legit and which is not.

No website is really refuting those claims, but they're making less claims like only medical, some funding, and possibly some guidance/strategic support.

So I'd just really love to see something semi-credible that shows what we're really doing.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Given our history, Im sure we have sent arms to Syrias rebels. We sent arms to Korea, Vietnam, Ireland, Afghanistan, Iran, iraq, Isreal, saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Tunisa, Libya, Lebanon, and all the rest of the middle east as well as all over africa and south pacific. So im sure we have been sending arms to Syria. No shocker. No need to have it confirmed by fake news media.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Given our history, Im sure we have sent arms to Syrias rebels. We sent arms to Korea, Vietnam, Ireland, Afghanistan, Iran, iraq, Isreal, saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Tunisa, Libya, Lebanon, and all the rest of the middle east as well as all over africa and south pacific. So im sure we have been sending arms to Syria. No shocker. No need to have it confirmed by fake news media.

exactly, this isn't fiction

start around 2:15

Last edited by a moderator:

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not to mention Kerry was already questioned on this during the hearings & admitted it openly that we were & so did General Dempsy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom