Is the US actually funding/supplying/supporting the Syrian Rebels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Given our history, Im sure we have sent arms to Syrias rebels. We sent arms to Korea, Vietnam, Ireland, Afghanistan, Iran, iraq, Isreal, saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Tunisa, Libya, Lebanon, and all the rest of the middle east as well as all over africa and south pacific. So im sure we have been sending arms to Syria. No shocker. No need to have it confirmed by fake news media.

We did not have to send arms to Syria, we lost them in Libya.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard 3 different people now say that there is no proof that the US is actually funding/supplying/supporting the Syrian rebels (at least none they've ever seen).

So I started googling it, but it appears that was a fight between the prez and congress in the first place and I'm having a hard time determining what we actually did provide to the rebels from a legit news outlet (or something citing a credible source).

So, did we?... and if so, what all did we provide?

What do you think they were really doing in the CIA annex in Benghazi? Why do you really think the FBI wasn't allowed to investigate for over three weeks? Why do you really think none of the witnesses and "in the loop" personnel have been made available for post-incident interviews? Why do you really think the main perpetrator of the Benghazi attack, Ahmed Abdu Khattala has been walking freely around Libya in broad daylight for the past 12 months, despite being indicted by the DoJ for the attack? Where do you really think the weapons the commander of Ansar al Sharia is training Syrian rebels (to include Jabhhat al Nusra) with, at training camps near Benghazi and Darnah came from?

Ever seen what an illicit arms deal gone bad looks like? Yeah, pretty much like that. It's the worst kept secret in the spook world. :lookaroun

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Things are about to start getting real interesting now. I'm still shocked that the alliance of the rebels & our enemy is so openly accepted & we are still supplying them weapons. This administration out right refuses to admit the alliance is as strong & flooded as it really is in Syria. Other foreign news agencies are reporting on how bad it is, how scared the Syrian people are of the insurgents winning & taking control, how they are starting to rape/slaughter Christian's & yet this stupid administration sends them weapons.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things are about to start getting real interesting now. I'm still shocked that the alliance of the rebels & our enemy is so openly accepted & we are still supplying them weapons. This administration out right refuses to admit the alliance is as strong & flooded as it really is in Syria. Other foreign news agencies are reporting on how bad it is, how scared the Syrian people are of the insurgents winning & taking control, how they are starting to rape/slaughter Christian's & yet this stupid administration sends them weapons.

But in spite of that and many other things, they only hate us for our freedom. Hopefully people are starting to see what our government is doing and has done to tarnish the reputation of our nation and people.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The government of Egypt under Morsi was allowing that to happen and Obama still supported him. Why should Syria be any different?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
whatreallyhappened.com_IMAGES_unclesamlies.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom