Is there any group of people more grumpy, sour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had that experience in a tag agency around here. They are usually cheerful and upbeat. I do however avoid the agencies in cities and stick to the small towns.
I haven’t had issues at tag agencies either. I also haven’t been in since they have become really flustered with Oklahoma’s wretched roll out of real id.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to think that, but the one in Edmond off Santa Fe and 2nd Street has these two folks that make it a fun experience. Guy and gal. They will give each other hell while working and always seem to be friendly.

I walked in once and there were like 2 people in the building. I said "wow, it's not crazy busy" He came back with "Bomb threats work my man". I laughed so hard I couldn't talk.

Anyway, that seems to be the friendly place I've gone since living here.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I was at a DPS license testing facility, I wanted to b**** slap the examiner because she was so bossy and rude. The sad part is that I wasn’t the one being tested. I had given a ride and loaned my pickup to my GFs son to be tested because he had been out of country so long that his license had expired and he had to go through the whole process again.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ladies at Central Park Tag Agency (81st and Elm Pl) are usually very nice. Maybe not peppy, upbeat pooping rainbows type, but very nice when you talk to them. I've seen them close off when they get a Karen in there, but if you're nice they are nice.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to think that, but the one in Edmond off Santa Fe and 2nd Street has these two folks that make it a fun experience. Guy and gal. They will give each other hell while working and always seem to be friendly.

I walked in once and there were like 2 people in the building. I said "wow, it's not crazy busy" He came back with "Bomb threats work my man". I laughed so hard I couldn't talk.

Anyway, that seems to be the friendly place I've gone since living here.

I'll try there next time. In the middle of moving to Edmond anyhow.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom