Is there anything better than eggnog and bourbon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely drink outside of the holiday season, but every year I put on a few pounds from braums eggnog and bourbon :)

It’s like adult candy. It makes me sooooooo happy inside. I don’t think there’s a single thing that better.

I just painted my wife’s closet with the third choice of color, and I don’t feel irritated at all, I’m happy to do another sand and color choice. Haha.

This stuff is magic juice.
I won't speak to the drink combo, might be good, I don't drink much bourbon nowadays...but I will say this, it MUST be magic juice if you don't mind PAINTING!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot better than it sounds believe it or not. One night I was not in the mood for Pecan Rye but wanted something. Only thing I had was a shot bottle of fireball. Took a small sip straight and did not like it but decide to mix the rest with Pepsi so I had SOMETHING to drink. I was really, really surprised how good it tasted. The cinnamon flavor worked extremely well with the sweet of the Pepsi. Almost like a cinnamon candy flavor.
It's those pics you keep finding that lead you to drinks like this. 🤮

Latest posts

Top Bottom