Is this a big bobcat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the first time I have ever seen an actual bobcat, so I don't know if it really is big or just looks big to me. Picture of a healthy yote and a mangy yote to compare against.

[Broken External Image][Broken External Image][Broken External Image]

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not appear to be a big cat to me.It is healthy looking none the less and can be difficult to judge in a picture. What I could do for you though is come out there and call it up for you, they are easier to judge the size while on the tailgate.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not appear to be a big cat to me.It is healthy looking none the less and can be difficult to judge in a picture. What I could do for you though is come out there and call it up for you, they are easier to judge the size while on the tailgate.

Now that was quick thinking Scott. Good luck.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool pics. I never get predators on camera, even over bait.

Must be the time of year. I usually have one now and again, normally about 1 for every 25 or so deer but this camera had 16 yote pictures, 1 bobcat, and 1 doe since a couple days before blizzard up till yesterday. I can't get to my other cameras till it dries out some, I'll post anything worth mentioning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom