Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could the " . . . 5 years now since those have been made." have anything to do with you telling her how to make them (i.e. no cinnamon)? Women can be strange creatures sometimes 🤔
Maybe like when we first married and she packed a lunch for me every day? One day reminded her she forgot the salt and pepper. Seems I packed my own lunch after that.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 construction guys, sitting at top of the skyscraper, getting ready for lunch.

Vinnie opens his lunch, " WTH, pizza again. If I have pizza tomorrow, I'm jumping."

Chan opens his lunch, "WTH, fried rice again. If I get fried rice tomorrow, I'm jumping."

Bubba opens his lunch, "WTH, baloney sammich again. If I get baloney tomorrow, I'm jumping."

The next day, pizza, fried rice and baloney. They all 3 jumped.

At the funerals, Vinnie's wife is crying, " he never said he wanted something other than pizza."
Chan's wife is crying, " Chan love fried rice, never tell he want anything else."
Bubba's wife is standing silent. "Hey, that idiot packed his own lunch, don't look at me."

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine that most of us will get out of this alive. My grandparents and parents lived through tough times and often didn’t have much. How fortunate we all must be that we think about stocking up and living high on the hog during the tough spots.
Guess that depends on who you consider "us"(and how bad it really gets). My parents were children during the Great Depression, the experiences/memories influenced how they lived later which influenced me to some extent. I heard some stories, call us fortunate, lucky, blessed, or whatever it's something that should be recognized because it can help your perception and outlook which can make a difference in how you do handle tough spots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom