Is this it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gyro is just another name for goat meat wrap isn't it?
Properly, it's mutton, or sheep meat. Some places you can get beef gyros, but I don't know how that would really work. In Turkey, I watched them build the stack of meat to put on the cooker. Chunks of mutton, and slices from the fatty tail to help it cook and be tasty!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think your right. My wife makes cabbage rolls occasionally. Same recipe that comes from that greek restaurant called Freddy's on Keystone lake?
It contains cinnamon. I asked her to not include that the next time she made those, so it's been about 5 years now since those have been made.
Could the, " . . . 5 years now since those have been made." have anything to do with you telling her how to make them (i.e. no cinnamon)? Women can be strange creatures sometimes 🤔

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m right there with you. To many things seem different about this scenario. I might be wrong, as I was only 19-20yrs old during the 2008 disaster. I had to many other things on my mind at that age. This crap keeps rolling further down hill every few weeks with no sign of slowing down.

I need to focus on finding this log of meat before you guys buy them all!
I think that everything that is happening has happened before in my lifetime, though not all at the same time. What makes this [seem] different is that it's all brewing together into the perfect storm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom