It’s all just peanut butter right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad was big on peanut butter mixed with syrup, and I'm rather fond of it myself. As much as he loved honey, I'm not sure why he wasn't big on peanut butter with honey, too, but he wasn't.

As a kid, I used to get peanut butter and pancake syrup mixed together on a saucer and then spread on the bread.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never even seen the crunchy honey roasted.

It seemed to us that when Walmart started putting wine and spirits in their stores, that they cut back on other products that I liked. The Crunchy PP honey roasted was one and the other was Caffeine Free Diet Dr. Pepper.

A couple of years or so ago, since we couldn't find my Peter Pan, the wife ordered a case online that had something like 6 or 8 jars in the box. We gave some away (maybe a couple of jars) and then I worked on the rest. My last jar is in the pantry and has an expiration date of something like 2 years ago.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week I introduced the kids to fluffernutters.

When I was a kid my dad would occasionally make me peanut butter and spun honey sandwiches.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh ... I haven't had any peanut butter since I started on this Lion Diet thing. I miss grabbing a couple of spoonfuls (one for me and one for Dawg) and having a seat on the patio for a bit.

But ... I've lost a TON of weight, am off my BP meds and while I still hurt pretty good, it seems to be a bit more tolerable ... So ... I'm kinda motivated got stuck with it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever brand, extra crunchy. Most off brands are major store brands, renamed.
Watched a video the other day about how to make peanut butter. It's not hard at all.
It would be fun to make to say it happened, but would go back to the store brand. Probably cheaper in reality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom