It Will Never Happen Here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is what I want to know. If they were to attempt to take all our guns, how would you the gun owner react? Say you sold them all?

If it really came down to it local law enforcement would be tasked with the collection of firearms in their area. Please don't take this the wrong way to LEO on this forum but I WILL NOT be giving up my guns (read rights). So what then becomes of us gun owners who refuse to give them up? I don't want to have to defend my rights with force but if it came to it, would you?

My father was a police officer and I have absolutely nothing against law enforcement, I am not one of those people. I am just posing the question, what would you do?

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is what I want to know. If they were to attempt to take all our guns, how would you the gun owner react? Say you sold them all?

Give them up and pray that the government doesn't become any more corrupt. What good am I too my wife if I'm either in prison or dead, or why would I want to be an example as to what will happen if you oppose an all out gun ban by the federal government.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give them up and pray that the government doesn't become any more corrupt. What good am I too my wife if I'm either in prison or dead, or why would I want to be an example as to what will happen if you oppose an all out gun ban by the federal government.

Sad times we are in but it reminds me of a quote "those who do not know how to use swords can still die from them". (Guess the recent movie that is from)

Simply put, you are doing your family no service if you have no means to defend them. These times bring the early patriots to mind such as Washington, Jefferson, on and on, who were willing to risk it all for freedom. They clearly understood that freedom is not free. That there is a time where the lines must be drawn that must not be allowed to cross. The most sad thing about it all is that I feel there are many lines that have been already crossed that they would not have ever allowed.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sad times we are in but it reminds me of a quote "those who do not know how to use swords can still die from them". (Guess the recent movie that is from)

Simply put, you are doing your family no service if you have no means to defend them. These times bring the early patriots to mind such as Washington, Jefferson, on and on, who were willing to risk it all for freedom. They clearly understood that freedom is not free. That there is a time where the lines must be drawn that must not be allowed to cross. The most sad thing about it all is that I feel there are many lines that have been already crossed that they would not have ever allowed.

See HR 1540 to see how little Republicans care about the Constitution.

My guess is the time to act is about 70 years ago, give or take a decade. I'm just thankful I don't have kids to worry about. We are a people that are just not that interested in freedom anymore, not as along as we have football and hollywood. We didn't pay for freedom so we don't know what it cost. Personally, I don't think this world has much time left, it's coming to a close, but lets just say it keeps going, the people, which will probably be after I'm gone will fight back when they have nothing to lose.

TRAINr

Marksman
Reaction score

If it really came down to it local law enforcement would be tasked with the collection of firearms in their area. Please don't take this the wrong way to LEO on this forum but I WILL NOT be giving up my guns (read rights). So what then becomes of us gun owners who refuse to give them up? I don't want to have to defend my rights with force but if it came to it, would you?

My father was a police officer and I have absolutely nothing against law enforcement, I am not one of those people. I am just posing the question, what would you do?

I think most will do as ordered unless they're a member of Oath Keepers. Cops have family to feed and bills to pay. Hurricane Katrina wasn't that long ago. They did it then, they'll do it again. :(

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most will do as ordered unless they're a member of Oath Keepers. Cops have family to feed and bills to pay. Hurricane Katrina wasn't that long ago. They did it then, they'll do it again. :(

And the significance is?

You're very astute 95% of the time Veggie. Which leads one to wonder just what you're up to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom