It's coming folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WFT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"$13 Billion Bank Heist and the EU is the Mastermind"

I don't know about you guys, but I see this in our future!! if you don't believe it just look at the headlines today. They have already demonized anyone with any money as evil, and obviously took their money from the poor. It's coming, and maybe in my lifetime.

http://www.foxnews.com/

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, one more reason I'm glad I don't have a bank account anymore. I cash my checks & keep my money to myself. Need to make some payments, load it on a card & call in the payments or pay them online. No more traditional banking for me. I haven't had an account for over a year & haven't seen a reason yet to go get a new one. This is even more reason to keep my money where the government can't get their dirty hands on it.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cyprus take bank holiday until thursday to prevent the peasants from getting their money out of bank. russia super po'd because they have 19bil in cyprus banks. italians making bank run today. feds pump even more money into us markets.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, one more reason I'm glad I don't have a bank account anymore. I cash my checks & keep my money to myself. Need to make some payments, load it on a card & call in the payments or pay them online. No more traditional banking for me. I haven't had an account for over a year & haven't seen a reason yet to go get a new one. This is even more reason to keep my money where the government can't get their dirty hands on it.

And when the .gov devalues the currancy you have socked away outside of a bank or tells the public that only the new form of currency will be acepted thru a certien date, bring in your old style bills and exchange them for new ones, of course at a loss, say 10 new to 1 old..
Or when the .gov says that on a certien date, currency will no longer be accepted and this nation will go totaly cashless...

its going to happen, give it a few more years..its the only we can get rid of the debt we now have. First you devalue, then you change it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And when the .gov devalues the currancy you have socked away outside of a bank or tells the public that only the new form of currency will be acepted thru a certien date, bring in your old style bills and exchange them for new ones, of course at a loss, say 10 new to 1 old..
Or when the .gov says that on a certien date, currency will no longer be accepted and this nation will go totaly cashless...

its going to happen, give it a few more years..its the only we can get rid of the debt we now have. First you devalue, then you change it.

Well since tons of money isn't what I like to stockpile it shouldn't be a big issue for me personally. I'm more of a paycheck to paycheck kinda guy. I'm not officially poor, but definitely not rich by any means. Only time I really ever have alot of cash on hand is around bonus time & usually it goes all to paying off the debt I accumulated the year before anyway, LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom