Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, yes, once again, an OSA'er with no use for facts.

The article you (well, not you) linked to was published June 10 2013. Comey did take over the FBI until Sept. 2013.

So, he's somehow to blame for something that happened before his time. Brilliant!

In June of 2013, President Barack Obama went beyond the political norm to select a former Bush appointed Republican as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Comey has been consistent in his financial support of Republicans John McCain and Mitt Romney in their bids for President.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In June of 2013, President Barack Obama went beyond the political norm to select a former Bush appointed Republican as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Comey has been consistent in his financial support of Republicans John McCain and Mitt Romney in their bids for President.

He took over as director of the FBI in Sept. 2013. Try not to be so fact adverse. Makes you look foolish.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Word is, there are 2 federal grand juries empaneled in the Eastern district of Virginia.

One is a RICO investigation (money laundering through real estate)
One is a FARA investigation (Foreign Agent Registration Act)

Word is one of those grand juries is farther along and is close to indicrment(s) or has issued sealed indictment(s).
Word is Comey was seen at that Virginia courthouse yesterday morning.

I'm sure it's a coincidence.

Sure is a lot of commotion over "fake news"

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah, yes, once again, an OSA'er with no use for facts.

The article you (well, not you) linked to was published June 10 2013. Comey did take over the FBI until Sept. 2013.

So, he's somehow to blame for something that happened before his time. Brilliant!

Bombing took place before Comey took over the FBI.

Damn, why didn't he use Obama's time machine and go back in time and stop the bombing.

Now, he's to blame for a shooting that happened 4 years before he took over the FBI.

From Feb, 2013. Nine months before Comey was appointed FBI director.

What a jerk, he should have stopped that, using Obama's time machine.

He took over as director of the FBI in Sept. 2013. Try not to be so fact adverse. Makes you look foolish.

Now wait just a minute! I have it on good authority--no less than FuzzyKittens himself!--that it's liberals who can't do honest research. Now you're telling me otherwise?

The world is all topsy-turvy. Topsy-turvy, I say!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump had a hard time firing Flynn, but fired Comey for the Clinton email investigation!?? That sounds a little suspect to me! I mean if Trump is gonna fire Comey, he should've done back in January. Not wait to do it 5 months later. IMO
I got to agree with this. The timing is suspicious and the optics are horrible. MSM and the left will have a field day with this and will continue pursuing the Russian collusion theory with renewed vigor. Maybe it's a brilliant action that will keep the left occupied and chasing the Russian thing down a rabbit hole; kind of like the Obama birth certificate thing. I guess he could just not give a crap about political optics - that would be more his style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom