Job Opening ... Director of FBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I been trolling...

#1 reason why he was fired

He must be getting close to exposing Trumps Russian Connection.

I'm surprised it took so long. The FBI was closing in on Russian bought Trump and his cronies, so the logical thing to do is to fire the person investigating him. Congratulations Trumptards, The Russians now have complete control of our government. What's it like selling out your country?
How do you know Comey is not the new Deep-throat?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to agree with this. The timing is suspicious and the optics are horrible. MSM and the left will have a field day with this and will continue pursuing the Russian collusion theory with renewed vigor. Maybe it's a brilliant action that will keep the left occupied and chasing the Russian thing down a rabbit hole; kind of like the Obama birth certificate thing. I guess he could just not give a crap about political optics - that would be more his style.

If you haven't figured it out yet Trump doesn't care what the liberals, the media or the liberal media thinks. Why should he telegraph his moves? I'm happy with it. Comey needed to go. Now was a gooda day as any.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm too young to remember, so many some of the older members can confirm this, but didn't Nixon fire people who were investigating him too?
Saturday night massacre!

Good times
No cable back then.
House and Senate investigations during the day, stay up late at night and watch the hearings on PBS

Time moves faster now

Latest posts

Top Bottom