John Grant won’t be down for supper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are whining because he convulsed and vomited..... I wonder how painful it would be to be stabbed 16 times is my answer. He got off lucky.
Yeah I didn’t even read it.
Mostly just missed it was going on.
As long as Bob Macy & Joyce Gilcrease aren’t involved I figure most of them are solid guilty and getting what they deserve by the time they smoke them.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After he stabbed a kitchen employee several times in a closet and it was proven the liberal demonstrators think he night have been innocent. He went out cursing. His demise was moire humane than the one he gave the kitchen employee and I hop that this serves as an example to other would-be thugs and murderers. If we have no deterrent, things will continue. But this is a deterrent to the smart ones.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5726.JPG

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leftist media & the anti death penalty crowd will be bitching about the vomiting & so called convulsions & will claim that is reason to stop the 3 drug process. However, both of these are known side effects of Versed. We’ve used it a lot as conscious sedation for cardioversion‘s etc. I‘ve pushed it lots of times & have only seen tremors in a few patients. The dosage for execution would be massive compared to regular clinical use, so the tremors & vomiting would not be unexpected, I’m guessing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom