Judge = dead squirrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Poor, poor squirrel. He was just looking for a nut. lol

I have never shot a Judge, @dennishoddy had one at the last ENS, but I never got around to playing with it. I am curious as to it's effectiveness as a HD gun.... Thoughts?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor, poor squirrel. He was just looking for a nut. lol

I have never shot a Judge, @dennishoddy had one at the last ENS, but I never got around to playing with it. I am curious as to it's effectiveness as a HD gun.... Thoughts?

It only has 5 shots, but if you use the 000 buck load with 4 pellets, that equals 20 projectiles, .32 caliber size traveling at around 1200fps.
That 1" of rifling in the muzzle will put out a 8" or so of pellet spread at hallway distances. All pellets will pass completely through a 2X4.
I keep mine next to the bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gave one to my mom a while back. 6 inch barrel version. She keeps it loaded with hornady critical defence 410. It has a 41 cal FTX slug followed by two 35 cal balls. Its taken care of a few hogs while out on her quad (so she claims).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judge Napolitano FIRED From Fox
images

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why mess with a Judge when you can go straight to the Governor.?

Cost being one big determining factor. And the governor just having +1 on capacity. Picked up my moms judge a some time ago as a factory blem model for just under 300. Much like PSA the blems are usually just as good as standard being sold, but just overstock inventory. Still carries lifetime warranty, just not on finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom