1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Judge Pirro Not Aired Tonight...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John6185, Mar 16, 2019.

1. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

I wanted to watch the Judge tonight but her show on Fox is not aired in favor of some investigative show. I know she is hard sometimes but she was right when she gave her opening speech that the left despised. I can't find if she is permanently removed fro Fox but if she is, I'm done with Fox. PC reared it's ugly hooded head again and struck like. snake. I'm tired of Americans having to walk on egg shells, if you say something, someone out there is going to make a big deal of the comment. The left won again.
    Fox News Bumps Jeanine Pirro's Show After Anti-Muslim Remarks ...

Seadog and TonyKane1 like this.
  2. sedona

sedona Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Hate to hear that.I enjoy her show.Always hoped if we had a female president it would be her.The thought of Elizabeth Warren even running is pretty scary.

3. Timmy59

Timmy59 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I was only subscribed to Fox for JJ, if she's no longer, I'll drop fox too.. Always love watching JJ tear someone a new one.. I watched that vid and feel she was spot on..

4. TonyKane1

TonyKane1 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Fox is no different than any other news company. I am done with them. The judge didn’t say a dang thing wrong. But as usual we have to cower to the left. I am so sick of it. Do the heads at fox really think this is gonna make a difference? We all know it won’t. There is only one way to please the left and that is to believe exactly like them.

TwoForFlinching likes this.
  5. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Be careful what you wish for. When Fox's founder passed away his liberal children took it over. Since they are liberals in name only and capitalist in reality this channel still exists.
    It's pretty much the only outlet that has any dissent to the liberal media.
    If it goes away to folks saying they don't agree with one issue, it's gone forever and you have nothing but CNN.
    Think about it, do you really want that one option?

Seadog, TonyKane1, RugersGR8 and 2 others like this.
  6. SoonerP226

SoonerP226 Sharpshooter

I'm pretty sure Rupert Murdoch would be shocked to discover that he has died.

ignerntbend, TerryMiller and Poke78 like this.
  7. Chief Sapulpa

Chief Sapulpa Sharpshooter

If you are sick of Fox News then try One America News Network (OANN). Mostly news with only a couple of opinion shows in the evening.

8. mr ed

mr ed Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Fox is about to become history! Getting bought out by Disney.
    Can't beat the competition? Buy them!

9. John6185

John6185 Sharpshooter

Exactly, OAN reports the news unbiased as far as I know and can tell. A Saudi Sheik billionaire owned a good part of Fox News but dumped the stock in 2017 but I'm sure he was involved long enough to influence how Fox was run. It's getting to where a person can't say anything without some entity nailing them. Liberals control a lot more than we realize I guess. Were it not for Trump we'd be in deeper trouble. There isn't one statesman on the Democrat side that appears stable that would be able to run against him, it's sure going to be interesting to see how the campaign turns out. Name-calling, false accusations, lies, false documents dredged up, etc.

TonyKane1 likes this.
  10. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    FOX may have issues, but there was some story I read somewhere that FOX and Breitbart were the biggest sources of news for conservatives, along with a few other, smaller networks. OAN would probably be one of those other networks or websites.

I'll still take FOX over any of the other networks. Judge Jeanine, Tucker Carlson, and a number of others, including the ladies on Outnumbered, are much better sources of news and balanced opinions.

TonyKane1, RugersGR8 and dlmcm like this.