Jury Duty options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P35

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my jury duty notice for Tulsa county. What can I bring with me? I know that my pistol is a no go, what about my pocket knife, ect?
Thanks
James

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard it said that the weakness of our justice system is that your fate is determined by 12 people who were too stupid to find a way to get out of jury duty.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard it said that the weakness of our justice system is that your fate is determined by 12 people who were too stupid to find a way to get out of jury duty.

Lame. The ones that find a way to weasel out of their civic duty will be the first ones to cry when they get charged with something. Our justice system is 1000X better then what they have in IRAN.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Funny. :idea: but if you take your gun I bet you get out of it. Just wear a Second Amendment t-shirt and they will send you home

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lame. The ones that find a way to weasel out of their civic duty will be the first ones to cry when they get charged with something. Our justice system is 1000X better then what they have in IRAN.

If anyone is charged for something they didn't do, they are going to "cry". You can also bet if I am ever being judged by a panel of 12, I'm going to be concerned about who they are and how intelligent they are and to some degree why they didn't get out of doing jury duty. Whether or not it's lame or whether it's a civic duty doesn't change the fact that the above statement is a weakness of the system. And finally, what does Iran's justice system have to do with anything? Non sequitur?

Latest posts

Top Bottom