Just another example of the disgusting left!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0730.PNG

Please ignore the amazon ad.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can get away with that stuff they call it freedom of speech but if someone says something about them or someone on their side Katy bar the door

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I see a nasty, used up, angry person that is using the media as a means to extend, if only for 15 seconds her career through the use of political so called activism/statement. Keeping her relevant in the public eye. no more, no less.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else remember back in 2007 at the Creative Arts Emmy Awards, when has-been "comedian"(?) Kathy Griffin won a trophy for her show, "My Life on the D-List."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/09/13/inaccuracy-kathy-griffin-remarks-on-jesus.html
The Inaccuracy of Kathy Griffin's Remarks on Jesus
By Lauren Green
Published September 13, 2007

…“When she accepted her long-awaited award, she said: "A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus."

Now I could have been mildly insulted at that and turned the other cheek, as the founder of Christianity taught. But then she went on to say "Suck it, Jesus. This award is my God now."…

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't doubt her right to pose for these kinds of disgusting photos. For her to be arrested for threatening the President, it has to be a lot more direct, i think. It should definitely be investigated, though.

Regardless of legality, it is morally wrong and disgusting. I would never pose for such a photograph of Obama, even if i disagreed with him. Absolutely disgusting. This is the kind of **** ISIS sends out.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was never funny, talented or interesting. At her best, she was a hack with stolen material.
She hopes this get's any media coverage. No one knows who she is and desperation is leaking out of her like oil from an old Harley. The only difference, the Harley was, is and always will be....cool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom