Just Found Out My Girlfriend May Have Cancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MD Anderson Hospital in Houston is well known as about the best cancer treatment facility in the world. My friends girlfriend got diagnosed with lung cancer right around Christmas and she is there right now.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear and prayers sent. As stated above, I've known a couple of people who've gone to MD Anderson in Houston, and some who've beat it right here in OK.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so sorry to hear this, praying for you both, CTA is wonderful but like someone mentioned before not all insurance covers their care. If I had to pick anywhere it would be MD Anderson in Houston they saved my cousins life after everyone else gave up on her.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive got a friend who just started treatment for ovarian cancer here in OKC. She is also looking into going to MD Anderson. Prayer for all of you sent. Its such a helpless feeling...
Do your homework, and learn all you can about the cancer and the various treatments/options/side effects.

Latest posts

Top Bottom