Just got an alert attempted bombing in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't remember McVeigh having some vetted network to rely on.
At the time he pulled his bombing, you could obtain specific instructions off the .gov websites to build mini bombs using Ammonium Nitrate and fuel to blow stumps from a field being cleared.
He just went one step bigger.
This guy could have very easily researched the internet to see what to do. Its no secret needing some big organization. It's not even illegal to buy or possess Ammonium Nitrate currently. Most fertilizer supply COOPS quit carrying it though because of the massive amount of paperwork it takes to sell and and the paperwork involved in buying it.
It's actually a better fertilizer for the farmers.
LOL, there are records proving he had traveled to Pakistan several times and phone records to the man he was visiting in Pakistan. Cant remember his name but he was an expert bomb builder. Same dude that build the first bomb set off in the parking garage under the WTC. I would say he had vetted support based on that alone.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sarcasm??
Read "The Third Terrorist" and get back to me.

I have the book and enjoyed reading it. To be able to keep all this secret through multiple administrations, changes of leadership within multiple agencies and personnel would be an amazing feat. Sorry, I'm not convinced that any govt operation could be that well conceived and carried out.

But I have been wrong before.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the book and enjoyed reading it. To be able to keep all this secret through multiple administrations, changes of leadership within multiple agencies and personnel would be an amazing feat. Sorry, I'm not convinced that any govt operation could be that well conceived and carried out.

But I have been wrong before.
lol, all it takes is an FBI cover up. Which we know is possible...especially as of late. Tim was executed in record time, when have you ever seen that happen?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No PR stunt, they wanted him in jail and there is a MUCH better chance of "do not pass go" if they can get him on attempt rather than conspiracy to pull it off. No different than a drug deal, it has to go through completely to get em on solid charges.

Yes on the legal aspects, but the PR angle appears, to the headline skimming crowd, that they stopped a real plot to detonate a bomb when, by the FBI's own admission, there was never any threat to the public.

It's a win-win for them. The get a nutter off the street and the general populace gets a warm fuzzy for the FBI...

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
lol, all it takes is an FBI cover up. Which we know is possible...especially as of late. Tim was executed in record time, when have you ever seen that happen?

This is an excellent example of how truth is twisted by the tin-foil crowd. McVeigh was executed 6 years after is arrest. That's not near the lighting speed the false-flaggers would have you believe. And this is the most important fact, the reason he was execute in "only" 6 years is because he chose to be. He dropped his appeals. His lawyer, Stephen Jones, was an expert in delaying an execution. McVeigh could have easily dragged it out another 5 - 10 years. Of course to the loony that's just more grist for the conspiracy mill.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is an excellent example of how truth is twisted by the tin-foil crowd. McVeigh was executed 6 years after is arrest. That's not near the lighting speed the false-flaggers would have you believe. And this is the most important fact, the reason he was execute in "only" 6 years is because he chose to be. He dropped his appeals. His lawyer, Stephen Jones, was an expert in delaying an execution. McVeigh could have easily dragged it out another 5 - 10 years. Of course to the loony that's just more grist for the conspiracy mill.
Of course he gave up his appeals...or thats what you were told anyway.
Explain the third bomber, multiple witness testimonies describe the same man and same locations. Did you read Jana Davis' book? Why did the ATF call a second bomb scare, then back a van up to the building and spend an hour loading files up? Why did the whistleblower cop who saw this happen end up dead later that week?
Or is that all just made up too?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't think McVeigh had a support network then you are either hopelessly ignorant or just being obtuse to try to score a point.

At least one other person was convicted for giving such support and another copped a plea.
Yeah, he had one guy. That a really big and highly refined network isn't it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, he had one guy. That a really big and highly refined network isn't it.

More than one. Keep trying.

And who said big and highly refined network?

The point is, if you can grasp it, that McVeigh did this with guys he knew for years, guys he served in the army with. Guys he planned this with over a long period of time before getting to the operational phase. Not some guy who popped up on social media and said "hey, I can help you".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom