Just got an alert attempted bombing in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ANFO is easy to make on one's own sure enough but the primary explosive used to detonate it is NOT.

In the OKC bombing McVeigh and Nichols broke into a mining company storage and stole Tovex booster and the blasting caps that were the primary.
As a matter of fact, some of the remaining stolen blasting caps were discovered on Terry Nichols KS property by the FBI.
That all came out at trial.
That's true, but it is not a highly defined network of support like some seem to think is required to commit an act of terror.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, there are records proving he had traveled to Pakistan several times and phone records to the man he was visiting in Pakistan. Cant remember his name but he was an expert bomb builder. Same dude that build the first bomb set off in the parking garage under the WTC. I would say he had vetted support based on that alone.

Yeah, he had one guy. That a really big and highly refined network isn't it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More than one. Keep trying.

And who said big and highly refined network?

The point is, if you can grasp it, that McVeigh did this with guys he knew for years, guys he served in the army with. Guys he planned this with over a long period of time before getting to the operational phase. Not some guy who popped up on social media and said "hey, I can help you".
Why weren't the other co-conspirators arrested if that were the case?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is an excellent example of how truth is twisted by the tin-foil crowd. McVeigh was executed 6 years after is arrest. That's not near the lighting speed the false-flaggers would have you believe. And this is the most important fact, the reason he was execute in "only" 6 years is because he chose to be. He dropped his appeals. His lawyer, Stephen Jones, was an expert in delaying an execution. McVeigh could have easily dragged it out another 5 - 10 years. Of course to the loony that's just more grist for the conspiracy mill.
There is no sense in arguing with the Looney Tunes Conspiracy Crowd. No amount of facts will ever sway them.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Of course he gave up his appeals...or thats what you were told anyway.
Explain the third bomber, multiple witness testimonies describe the same man and same locations. Did you read Jana Davis' book? Why did the ATF call a second bomb scare, then back a van up to the building and spend an hour loading files up? Why did the whistleblower cop who saw this happen end up dead later that week?
Or is that all just made up too?

Ah, yes. The witnesses. As it happens, I worked with one of those witnesses, John Kuper. What I can tell you is that he was completely full of BS. He lied all the time about his exploits. He called the FBI two days after the bombing to report the seeing the "other" bomber. He didn't see anything. He made it up as a way of injecting himself into the story. What he didn't know when he made his claim was that that video, and other evidence, would prove that everything he said was a lie. Completely made up. He claimed he saw McVeigh's car in the Kerr-McGee parking lot. When it came out that video showed that the car, nor McVeigh, were not anywhere near the parking lot Kuper, all of a sudden, didn't want to talk about it anymore. This may surprise you, people lie.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, yes. The witnesses. As it happens, I worked with one of those witnesses, John Kuper. What I can tell you is that he was completely full of BS. He lied all the time about his exploits. He called the FBI two days after the bombing to report the seeing the "other" bomber. He didn't see anything. He made it up as a way of injecting himself into the story. What he didn't know when he made his claim was that that video, and other evidence, would prove that everything he said was a lie. Completely made up. He claimed he saw McVeigh's car in the Kerr-McGee parking lot. When it came out that video showed that the car, nor McVeigh, were not anywhere near the parking lot Kuper, all of a sudden, didn't want to talk about it anymore. This may surprise you, people lie.
LMAO, I'm talking about witness reports that began 6 months before when they made there first few practice runs. The motel owner on 35 who told of the guys driving the ryder truck that stank of diesel...
Never mind, yall just keep believing this was on the up n up.
Just because something doesnt register in your head as possible, doesnt make me a looney toon conspiracy theorist. Its funny how the less informed sheep use that term to completely disregard the possibility that conspiracy does take place.
Bless your hears MM.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LMAO, I'm talking about witness reports that began 6 months before when they made there first few practice runs. The motel owner on 35 who told of the guys driving the ryder truck that stank of diesel...
Never mind, yall just keep believing this was on the up n up.
Just because something doesnt register in your head as possible, doesnt make me a looney toon conspiracy theorist. Its funny how the less informed sheep use that term to completely disregard the possibility that conspiracy does take place.
Bless your hears MM.

Okay, you got me! It was a flase-flag operation. Just like Alex Jones told you it was. Just like the bases on the moon are real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom