Just had a vasectomy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay off your feet on the couch with an ice pack on your boys. Don't do any lifting. Take your medications as ordered by the doc. Stay away from alcohol and smoking for a week and you'll be fine.

Can't take the meds because they forgot to give me the prescription. They called to tell me, but my ride was already gone so they called in lortab at the pharmacy, but I can't go get it because I'm on valium.

Edit: Realized I already said this...Sorry I'm a little slow right now.

BadBadJohn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one about 25 years ago. Had it done late morning, got the rest of the day and next day off. Just took tylenol. No ice veggies or ice packs. Went back to work after the one full day off. IIRC, I took care of the wife 3 days after going back to work.

A good friend had the procedure done...... turned him into a baby!!!

YMMV!!!!

:thumbup3:

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a hernia fixed at the same time - mistake..

I couldn't feel when my vasectomy stitched ripped in the middle of the night - woke up with a whole bed full of blood. The horsehead scene came to mind

Just take it easy and ice them with the frozen veggies

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've heard stories on both sides of the spectrum, but my personal experience was problem-free. I actually went to an OU game the day after. Probably not too smart, climbing those stairs, but had no lasting ill effects.

Red

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just stay off your feet for a few days and you'll be golden.
My buddy scheduled his during march madness so he had something to watch for 3 days!

Latest posts

Top Bottom