Just purchased a Sig 556 Classic....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImaBBaller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the Sig 556 AK-47 (variant). What else can i say, the handsom bastard just brings a tear to my eye everytime i crack open that blue rifle case. The sheer dead on accuracy and craftsmanship of the Sig is just amazing.

There, I fixed it for you! (The sig is based off of the AK for the most part. I believe I've heard one sig rep call it "the ultimate evolution of the AK" or something like that. If you compare the sig's bolt carrier and especially the bolt itself to an ak's you wouldn't believe the similarities.)

Seriously though, congrats on the guns and have fun breaking them in, I know I would.

arenathlete

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, get ready for when the finish is stripped off the receiver of the 556, behind the ejection port. That sucker throws brass about 15 yards, and dents the throats of the cases in. But I love mine...

Doesn't the Sig have a gas adjustment knob like the Daewoo DR-200/AR-100 and every FAL model?

If your brass is getting destroyed! TURN IT DOWN!!!

Kracka00

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The SIG has a gas adjustment. 2 settings the second setting increases the gas pressure, it's only for emergency situations until you can get the gun somewhere to clean it though. Using it on the Max setting is bad for the moving parts in the rifle according to the manual.

Latest posts

Top Bottom